Baron Fine Art Privacy Notice
This notice explains how Baron Fine Art uses your information in relation to keeping in contact with you and applies to any activity involving the use of personal data for example, collecting, storing, sharing and destroying.
The categories of information that we collect, process, hold and share include:
- Form applicants name and email address
Why we collect and use this information
We use your data to inform you of:
- New items in stock at our gallery, promotions and sales
- Up and coming fine art and antiques fairs
- Reply to your message
Collecting this information
Information is collected via forms on our website www.baronfineart.co.uk
Storing this information
We hold your information for the purpose stated in your message and for keeping in touch with you through our E-newsletter (via MailChimp).
Who we share this information with and why
We do not share your information with any third parties.
Requesting access to your personal data
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to request access to the information that we hold about you. In certain circumstances you also have the right to:
- Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- Have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. We will only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for business purposes.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you get in touch. Details can be found on our ‘Contact Us‘ web page